Knox® Key Retention products are self-contained units that retain a master key in each department vehicle. Firefighters simply enter their authorized PIN code and a Knox Master Key is released for service.
Sentralok A® works in conjunction with dispatch in that both a radio signal and individual PIN access code are required for key release.
KeySecure® provides documented key security in an emergency vehicle without dependence on a radio release signal from dispatch.
Features of both systems include:
• Knox Master Key protection for your community
• Property owner assurance that their key is safe and secure
• Quick release of the master key to authorized personnel
• Visual key status reminder to re-secure the master key with optional strobe
• Complete audit trail capability
• NEW Remote administration available
This restricted-use product is available for purchase by authorized departments and personnel only.
If you are considering implementing Knox WiFi administration for KeySecure 4, read more here.
To learn more, please contact your Knox Account Manager.