KNOX®Postal Key Keeper
The leading high-security KNOX-BOX® has a special application for U.S. Postal Service use. The Knox Postal Key Keeper holds keys, access cards, and other small items necessary for postal access.
The Knox Postal Key Keeper is designed to accept official USPS locks issued and installed by your local postal authority. The key keeper allows postal carriers to retrieve the key to your building and deliver the mail while maintaining proper building security.
- Accepts all Postal Service Arrow locks
- Hinged door allows for easy access
- Deadbar/backup plate prevents unauthorized entry if hinge is removed
- 1/4" steel shell and 1/2" plate steel door for high security
- Polyester powder coat for extended weather protection
- Protects building security
- Secures lobby entrance key
- Provides convenient building access
- Defends postal lock integrity
- Helps ensure efficient mail delivery
Three Interior Options
- Spring back key retractor cable
- Pop out key holder that rotates forward when box door is open
- Inside mount electrical push button switch for existing, low voltage (up to 24 volts) building door unlocking system
To order a Knox® Postal Key Keeper, please enter "Postal Key" in the Department Name below and select the correct state.
In order to proceed with purchase of Knox products in this category for select jurisdictions,
please enter the product installation zip code OR partial department name here: