Products available for purchasing are selected by each local fire department, EMS provider, or law enforcement agency. As the authority having jurisdiction, they have selected the products that align with their individual needs/requirements.
It is imperative that the correct jurisdiction be selected prior to adding products to the cart. Each department/agency has a customized core for products installed in their area of service. Purchasing options are outlined in the sections below.
Direct From Knox
Each product is manufactured as a build-to-order shipment when purchasing direct from Knox. At checkout, you will receive an update on when the order will ship - typically 5 to 7 days after purchase.
Best Option For:
- A local Knox Trusted Partner is not available in your area ( view trusted partner map )
- Customers that are purchasing products for shipment to multiple jurisdictions
- Future installations that do not require immediate possession
- In-person support or installation services are not required
How to Buy:
To purchase products, click on the red ‘BUY’ button and follow the prompts. Purchasing parameters are set by each individual authority having jurisdiction. Depending on their rules, customers may be required to complete an authorization order form, or receive an eApproval for their purchase. To ensure you are adhering to local policies follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Click on the red 'BUY' button, or Select 'Begin Order' (below)
- Step 2: Select the state where the product will be installed and enter the corresponding authority having jurisdiction for this area
- Step 3: Choose the jurisdiction and program that serves the address where the installation will occur
- Step 4: Select product(s), input installation address, acknowledge alerts, and add item(s) to cart
- Step 5: Complete the checkout process
For more detailed instructions, view the Knox Buying Guide.
NOTE: Pre-authorization may be required after placing an order. The approval process doesn't require further action from the purchaser. Also, to ensure you can use and access the features on this website, you need to use an up-to-date web browser.
Notice: FedEx is currently experiencing delivery delays in certain areas due to reduced operating hours.
If assistance placing an order is required, please contact our customer service team at 800-552-5669
Submitting Orders by Mail
When paying by check and an authorization order form is required, include the form with the required authorizing signature from the authority having jurisdiction and mail both to the address below:
1601 W. Deer Valley Road
Phoenix, AZ 85027
If paying by credit card, fax the Authorization Order Form directly to the Knox Company. If the order is faxed DO NOT also mail the original form as it can create duplicate orders. Fax completed forms to: (623) 687-2290.
Ordering Through a Trusted Partner
Most larger municipalities and towns are served by a local Knox Trusted Partner that provides rapid access products, and in many instances installation services. They provide the following benefits:
- Expedited delivery options and locally available inventory
- Local code and ordinance knowledge
- Customer-oriented product education
- Ensures installation adheres to both the local guidelines and Knox's recommendations
Contact the local authorized Knox Trusted Partner to place your order. Learn how to buy from a Knox Trusted Partner.