Products available for purchasing are selected by each local fire department, EMS provider, or law enforcement agency. As the authority having jurisdiction, they have selected the products that align with their individual needs/requirements.
It is imperative that the correct jurisdiction be selected prior to adding products to the cart. Each department/agency has a customized core for products installed in their area of service. Purchasing options are outlined in the sections below.
From an Authorized Local Knox Trusted Partner
Knowledgeable Local Product Experts - It's Good to Have Options. Knox products are available from an authorized trusted partner in select markets. Many products can be picked up or delivered the same day with additional value-added services, including reduced shipping rates.
Best option for:
- A Knox Trusted Partner is available in your area ( View Map)
- Cost savings - with local pickup and low cost delivery options
- Same day pickup or faster delivery time is needed on stocked items
- Ordering assistance specific to the local first responder's requirements
- Local ordinance knowledge, product education, and guidance is needed
- Installation services are needed (may be available in select areas - please inquire)
- Flexible payment options are desired (Credit card, check, NET 30 - please inquire)
How to Buy:
Step 1: Select 'Begin Order' (below) - Select the state where the product will be installed and type the corresponding authority having jurisdiction
Step 2: Choose the jurisdiction and program that serves the address where the installation will occur
Step 3: Preferred Buying Option Page: Select "Order Products" button
NOTE: Pre-authorization may be required after placing an order. The approval process doesn't require further action from the purchaser. Also, to ensure you can use and access the features on this website, you need to use an up-to-date web browser.
Notice: FedEx is currently experiencing delivery delays in certain areas due to reduced operating hours.
If assistance placing an order is required, please contact our customer service team at 800-566-9269
About the Knox Trusted Partner Program
Using a rigorous vetting process, partners were carefully selected for their parallel industry experience and success working with fire departments, law enforcement agencies and businesses. Their in-depth rapid access product training provides them with extensive knowledge; and each is committed to delivering the highest level of customer service, local inventory, installation guidance and service.
Knox Trusted Partners are a local source for rapid access products and installation needs. They provide the following benefits:
- Expedited delivery options and locally available inventory,
- Local code and ordinance knowledge
- Customer-oriented product education
- Ensures installation adheres to both the local guidelines and Knox's recommendations
Contact your local Knox Trusted Partner to learn more.