FedEx is currently experiencing delivery issues in certain areas due to reduced operating hours at businesses during the COVID-19 crisis. Prominently post one of the two formatted signs available from FedEx on the door(s) where your deliveries typically occur. The form can be accessed at: www.fedex.com/en-us/coronavirus.html
To initiate your purchase, click the red ‘BUY’ button and follow the prompts. Depending on the applicable public safety agency’s purchasing process, the potential ordering options may include the following:
- Purchase products directly from the website on your initial visit.
- Purchase products directly from our Knox Trusted Partners.
- You may be requested to return to the site to complete the transaction once the approving public safety agency has reviewed your product selection.
- You may be asked to obtain and submit a Knox Authorization Order Form directly to the approving public safety agency.
If you need help with ordering, please contact our customer service team at 800-552-5669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Click on the red BUY button
Step 2: Select the state and type in the applicable public safety agency serving the installation address.
Step 3: Choose the correct public safety agency to begin the purchasing process.
Step 4: Select product(s), input installation address, acknowledge alerts, and then add item(s) to cart.
Step 5: Complete the checkout process.
Note: Some public safety agencies require pre-authorization of your orders prior to the sale.
For a complete guide on how to buy Knox products, click on the button below.
Please note: In order to use and access the features on this website, an up-to-date web browser is required. Click here for the browsers that are supported.
Submitting Orders by Mail
Obtain a Knox Authorization Order Form from the public safety agency in the location where the Knox Product will be installed. An authorized signer from the agency must sign the form and all sections must be completed. Mail the completed form with payment to the Knox Company at the following address:
1601 W. Deer Valley Road
Phoenix, AZ 85027
If paying by credit card, you can fax the Authorization Order Form directly to the Knox Company. If the order is faxed DO NOT also mail the original form as it can create duplicate orders. Fax completed forms to: (623) 687-2290.
Ordering Through a Trusted Partner
In certain areas, a department/agency may be served by a Knox Trusted Partner. Knox Trusted Partners are a local source for rapid access products and installation needs. They provide the following benefits:
- Expedited delivery and immediate access to local inventory
- Local code and ordinance knowledge
- Customer-oriented product education
- Ensures installation adhere to Knox recommendations
Please contact our trained Knox Trusted Partners directly to order products.