Knox Company’s annual holiday closure is quickly approaching and as provided each year the impacted deadlines regarding transactional and shipping deadlines are listed below:
- Standard ground orders must be received no later than Monday, December 13, 2021. Order fulfillment is subject to product availability.
- All RUSH orders must be received by 10 am MST, Tuesday, December 14, 2021 (No Exceptions). Order fulfillment is subject to product availability.
- Rush orders are limited to a standard sized order no larger than a total of five (5) KnoxBoxes, Key Switches, or padlocks.
- Large quantity orders are NOT guaranteed shipment prior to the closure. In addition, KnoxBox 4400 models and cabinets from the 1300 model series are also NOT guaranteed.
- Standard RMA exchanges or repairs must be received by Knox on or before Friday, December 3, 2021, for return shipment prior to the holiday closure. For products received for repair or exchange after Monday, December 6, 2021, customers will be contacted to determine RUSH order eligibility. Products returned for refund will not be processed until Knox reopens Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Online orders will be settled at 10 am Friday, December 17, 2021.
- Transactions close at 12 pm, Friday, December 17, 2021.
Our annual holiday closure begins at Noon, Friday, December 17, 2021, and daily operations resume Monday, January 3, 2022, at 6 am MST.
Knox Products are also available in certain areas from authorized local Trusted Partners. When available, the option will display when making your purchase.
Knox will honor the return or exchange of products within ninety (90) days of purchase, if the products have not been used, installed or modified. Products that have been used, installed, or modified will not be accepted for return or exchange. In addition, all Knox key boxes, vaults, and cabinets must be returned in the original shipping box and packaging materials. Before shipping products or equipment for return or exchange, you must obtain a Return Authorization Number. Call 800-552-5669 (outside of Arizona) or 623-687-2300 (in Arizona) for an authorization number. There will be a restocking charge for all products that are returned or exchanged. Restocking charges are as follows: The charge is 15% of each unit price of the products returned or exchanged. If you selected an incorrect Fire Department on your order, there is a $40 rekey fee plus shipping/handling and applicable taxes. Your refund, if any, will be credited to the same payment method used to make the applicable purchase.
It is our responsibility to ship your accepted order to you at the physical address provided when making the order. You will be responsible for all associated shipping and handling charges. While we agree to use reasonable efforts to meet the shipping and delivery dates provided online, we will not be responsible for any delays in shipments.
All Knox products are built to order. Therefore, standard processing time is 5 to10 working days from receipt of order. Standard orders ship GROUND, which typically takes an additional 3 to5 working days. RUSH service is available by selecting AIR shipment. (Next day AIR or 2nd-day AIR). All air shipments are considered RUSH orders. Typical RUSH orders ship within 48 hours. Larger RUSH orders (5 or more products) may take more than 48 hours to build. Unique department requirements may also result in order delays regardless of shipping preference.
Please call Knox Customer Service at 800-552-5669 with questions regarding your order. Upon payment in full, title to the product passes to you, FOB our shipping dock.